Costs and Limitations
Roji Health Intelligence LLC uses platform pricing based on the number of providers by NPI combinations, and the number of TINs, and the number of data sources. Costs are subject to individual contract and terms. A 1-3 year contract is typical.
Additional costs will be incurred by an EP, EH, or CAH to use the Roji Registry to meet MACRA or meaningful use objectives and measures. Additional capabilities of the Roji Registry, such as meeting MIPS requirements for Advancing Care Information, Performance Improvement Activities, and use of Additional EHR Measures, will be limited to QCDR clients. QCDR clients must purchase MIPS Solutions through a Roji Health Intelligence Services Agreement that includes these features in order to meet meaningful use and MACRA measures.
- Updated Hardware: A 64-bit workstation, preferably no more than 5 years old, with 4+ GB RAM, and a display with at least 1024×768 resolution.
- Updated software: A major Web browser and antivirus software.
- A good Internet connection, preferably broadband.
- The user will not need to purchase additional workstations, software, or licenses not included in the contract.
- The user will not need to engage with an additional third party not included in the contract.
- Data is collected throughout the calendar year in an agreed upon fashion, format, and schedule. The full data set must be submitted to Roji Health Intelligence LLC in a timely fashion prior to reporting.
- This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Additional limitations subject to individual data use agreements.
ONC Health IT Certification for Roji Registry
Roji Registry has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB). Drummond Group has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet Meaningful Use requirements, qualifying these organizations to receive payments under the ongoing EHR adoption program.
To earn the certification, Roji Registry was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010.
Roji Registry Version 2016, which met the requirements for ONC Certified HIT, 2015 Edition, was tested for Modules relating to calculation and import-export of Clinical Quality Measures, Privacy and Security features, and the use of a Quality Management System. In addition, Roji Registry was tested for all Clinical Quality Standards for Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals.
The specifics of the Certification are:
- Developer: George Hernandez, Roji Health Intelligence LLC
- Product: Roji Registry Version 2016
- Website: https://rojihealthintel.com
- Address: 641 W Lake Street, Suite 103, Chicago, IL 60661
- Contact Information: Partnering@rojihealthintel.com, (312) 258-8004
- Contact Individual: George Hernandez, Roji Health Intelligence LLC
- Date of Certification: February 2, 2017
- Certification Number: 15.04.04.2951.Roji.184.108.40.206202
Modules Tested: 170.315 (c)(2-4); (d)(1-3, 5); (g)(4,5)
Clinical Quality Measures Tested: 2v5; 22v4; 50v4; 52v4; 56v4; 61v5; 62v4; 64v5; 65v5; 66v4; 68v5; 69v4; 74v5; 75v4; 77v4; 82v3; 90v5; 117v4; 122v4; 123v4; 124v4; 125v4; 126v4; 127v4; 128v4; 129v5; 130v4; 131v4; 132v4; 133v4; 134v4; 135v4; 136v5; 137v4; 138v4; 139v4; 140v4; 141v5; 142v4; 143v4; 144v4; 145v4; 146v4; 147v5; 148v4; 149v4; 153v4; 154v4; 155v4; 156v4; 157v4; 158v4; 159v4; 160v4; 161v4; 163v4; 164v4; 165v4; 166v5; 167v4; 169v4; 177v4; 179v4; 182v5; 9v4; 26v3; 30v5; 31v4; 32v5; 53v4; 55v4; 60v4; 71v5; 72v4; 73v4; 91v5; 100v4; 102v4; 104v4; 105v4; 107v4; 108v4; 109v4; 110v4; 111v4; 113v4; 114v4; 171v5; 172v5; 178v5; 185v4; 188v5; 190v4
Additional Software Used: None
Founded as ICLOPS in 2002, Roji Health Intelligence guides health care systems, providers, and patients on the path to better health through Solutions that help providers improve their value and succeed in Risk. Roji Health Intelligence is a CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry.